Do you have holiday plans this weekend? I’m going to be spending some time with friends and preparing for the week ahead. Christmas is coming in only 9 days, and I’m excited to have the opportunity to enjoy the company of family.
We are already looking forward to the new year and Daniel and I are continuing our efforts to fully get organized, despite moving this year. I am so excited that our downstairs of the house is almost completely set up as of the time I write this. I even added a new “landing” strip in our entryway today that was comprised entirely of items we already owned. Cheapskates for the win! I hope to post about it soon. For now, though, here’s a brief list of things that caught my eye this week:
- Several magazines have released their new organization issues. I just picked up my January copy of Better Homes & Gardens. It’s not online yet, but they have articles to share that are similar in nature. Here are 17 Ways to Make Organizing Fun.
- Hidden Water Pools? Sign me up!
- If you want to share your Christmas photos with some extra flair, why not make them into a View-Master reel?
- Make a lovely little printed nativity.
- Oh, and in case you didn’t hear, the baby sloths are coming. And they are either creepy, or adorable; take your pick!
Enjoy! And have a wonderful weekend.